Upcoming Webinar - Building Immunity in Children part 2
You can see many useful parenting videos in Resources section.Clinic is closed on 11 Aug 22, Thursday (Rakhipournima) & 15 Aug 22, Monday (Independence Day) We Access, Counsel & Consult Online Also!
Contact to schedule »
G-PAT Program is an individualized, stress-free, parent-mediated training program that will enable parents to train their child in the home environment. We believe that 'Every moment is an opportunity to train child!' and hence 'Parents are the BEST therapists for their child!' Please contact 9637641404 for further details.
Chiranjeev Center for Child Diet, Development and Disease is a state of the art outpatient healthcare clinic offering services for infants, children and adolescents.
In addition to healthcare services we also offer a multidisciplinary child diet and development center for children with developmental disorders. Our well trained staff is eager to help you and our child-friendly atmosphere is welcoming to children and parents alike.
Chiranjeev Clinic opened on 15 th October 1996 as a small pediatric outpatient clinic in heart of Pune – Sadahiv Peth – as a mission activity of offering affordable and rational outpatient care of children by doctor couple Dr. Suneel Godbole, with Masters in Pediatrics and Dr Ashwini Godbole, with Masters in Clinical Biochemistry.
With blessings of children and their caring parents, Chiranjeev Clinic moved to bigger premises in 2004 with expansion of services as Chiranjeev Center for Child Diet, Development and Disease. To keep pace with modernization, the center was equipped with network of computers, and camera surveillance.
With continuous pursuit of learning and experience in child development Dr. Suneel Godbole got trained at Child Development Center at Bremen, Germany and Dr. Ashwini Godbole achieved her Post gradute diploma in Child and Adolescent Psychology at Jnana Prabodhini Institute of Psychology, Pune.
Over the next several years a multidisciplinary team of Doctors, Psychologists, Physiotherapist, Speech and Language Therapist, Special Educators was added to offer umbrella of services for children having issues with health, diet and development.
Today, we continue to work with same zeal and passion as we started 22 years back to serve children and their concerned parents.
Suneel has Master’s Degree in Pediatrics, from B. J. Medical College, Pune. He has gained expertise in Developmental Pediatrics from Klinikum Bremen Mitte, Germany. He is Joint Director of Chiranjeev Child Diet and Development Centre, Sadashiv Peth, Pune along with Dr. Ashwini Godbole; who has special proficiency in child diet management. In last 24 years he has counseled thousands of parents regarding multifaceted child development.
He is also Head of the Department – Small Steps Morris Autism & Child Development Centre, Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital & Research Centre, Pune.
He has immense experience in dealing with developmental problems of children like ADHD, Autism, Learning Disability, Developmental delays, Behavioral issues and many more.
He has many Research articles and presentations in National Conferences across India to his credit. He is well known writer in Marathi Newspapers with more than 300 articles about child development. He has authored 8 parenting books focusing on Newborn Care, Child Diet & Development, Smart parenting and Multiple Intelligences. He along with his wife Dr. Ashwini conducts Parenting workshops with the theme of ‘Smart Parenting’.
Ashwini has Master’s Degree in Biochemistry, from B. J. Medical College, Pune and Post Graduate Diploma in Child & Adolescent Psychology. She is Joint Director of Chiranjeev Child Diet and Development Centre, Sadashiv Peth, Pune along with Dr. Suneel Godbole; who has special proficiency in child developmental disorders. In last 24 years she has counseled thousands of parents regarding child diet & development. She helps parents to identify dietary issues of children right from infancy, through timely weaning up to dietary fads and fancies of adolescents. She has expertise in personalized diet planning to meet the needs of each child.
She is dedicated and compassionate counselor for parents of children with developmental problems like ADHD, Autism, Learning Disability, Developmental delays, Behavioral issues and many more.
She has specialized knowledge and understanding in counseling adolescent girls regarding turmoil of physical and emotional changes in adolescence.
She is also known for conducting Teacher Training Programs for various educational institutes. She has many Research articles and presentations to her credit. She also writes for newspapers about child diet and development. She has co-authored 8 parenting books focusing on Newborn Care, Child Diet & Development, Smart parenting and Multiple Intelligences. She along with her husband Dr. Suneel conducts Parenting workshops with the theme of ‘Smart Parenting’.
Dr. Sanket Kale has Masters Degree in Paediatrics. He is a proud student of Dr. Suneel Godbole.He has experience of 6 years in the field of Paediatrics with special interest in newborn care and Paediatric Intensive Care.
Dr. Kale believes in the dictum “Don’t let the cure be worse than the problem itself”. Being a parent himself, he advocates for simple treatment of common childhood illnesses, healthy food habits, parental awareness and safe vaccination practises.
After completing his graduation (MBBS) from Government Medical College, Nagpur; Dr. Kale did his post graduation in Paediatrics (DCH) from prestigious B.J Medical College, Pune.
He earned his Diplomate of National Board (D.N.B) in Paediatrics from Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune. His dissertation under Dr. Suneel Godbole was one of the first studies in India which highlighted the extent of screen media use in children.
He is a member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics (Growth Development and Behavioural Paediatrics)
Being a member of Chiranjeev Child Development Centre Team, he believes in treating child as a whole, rather than just the disease with special attention to diet and developmental screening.
Acclaimed Masters degree in Finance, from Leeds (UK), after completing Masters in Commerce in Pune. Professional experience as a Business Analyst at Cognizant and has 5th level certification from Max Mueller Bhavan in German language.
Established singer with stage performances as well as conducting singing classes. She loves driving, trekking and conducting creative workshops for kids.
Happy to be in association with Chiranjeev clinic, as a parent and as Website Editor.
She works with Dr. Suneel Godbole and Dr. Ashwini Godbole, in imparting their enriched empirical knowledge on positive parenting.
B.P.Th ( MUHS Nasik) IEP NO( Indian association of physiotherapy)- 11488
Added qualification-Certified courses in sensory integration
Working with Chiranjeev Clinic since 12 years
M.A (clinical psychology) B.Ed.
Honorary Psychologist with Dr. Suneel Godbole' s Chiranjeev Child diet & developmental center for last 12 years.
Teaching and counseling for parents and children for last 20 years.
Working as a Lecturer in Psychology with Kamayani Teacher’s Training College.
Lecturing, Administration of DSE (MR) course, planning & conducting different short term and long term courses, Viz. Bridge course, C.R.E courses.
Child counselling and parenting course from Baya Karve women's study centre, Pune.
Multiple Intelligence and Counseling course from SILC, Pune
Overview of Learning Disorders course from Dr. Anjali Morris Education and Health Foundation, Pune
Play Way method co-ordinator course from Garware Bal Bhavan, Pune.
Working with the Chiranjeev Clinic for the last five years as an Academic Counsellor.
Uses Play Way method, Brain Gym and Yoga with Pranayama and Meditation for better attention and concentration.
Masters degree in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
She is working at Chiranjeev Clinic since the past 3 years as a Speech language pathologist
What we offer
- Personalized rational treatment for diseases of children
- Complete Immunization / Vaccination from newborn to adolescents
- Well baby clinic with special emphasis on tracking of developmental milestones (Developmental Screening Tests)
- Growth monitoring and counseling using standardized growth charts for weight, height, head circumference, Body Mass Index and family growth patterns.
- Ear piercing with aseptic technique using state of the art “ear piercing gun”
- Diet counseling with special focus on family based dietary interventions
- Diet counseling for breast feeding issues, timely weaning, picky eating, children of working mothers, school tiffin issues, junk food habits
- Diet for weight gain in children
- Counseling for lifestyle diseases like Childhood Obesity
- Special diet for developmental disorders like ADHD, Autism
- Screening, Diagnosis, Assessment and Management of Developmental Disorders like ADHD, Autism, Learning Difficulties and many more.
- Early Intervention program for premature and NICU graduate babies.
- Developmental Quotient, Intelligence Quotient and many more standardized Neuro-Psychometric tests.
- Parent guidance for Smart Parenting, Brain development activities, Toys.
- Speech Therapy, Special Education, Physiotherapy.
- ABA for children with Autism, ADHD.
- Behavioral Therapy.
- Guidance for academic issues.
- Training of students for ‘study techniques’ and ‘stress management’.
- Concentration techniques including Yoga and Meditation.
- Multiple Intelligences – Assessment and Guidance.
- Aptitude testing and counseling for students of age 14 to 17 years by trained professionals.
- Sensory Integration Therapy.
- Handwriting Analysis and Therapy.
- Multisensory stimulation.
- Yoga for children with special needs.
- Counseling for behavioral issues in children.
- Menarche counseling for adolescent girls.
- Counseling for adolescent boys.
- Adolescent Vaccination.
- Behavioral issues – Assessment and Therapies.
- We practice Strict COVID19 Safety Guidelines
- Prior appointment is a MUST for Vaccination OPD
- Only 1 child with 2 parents are allowed at a time in the clinic
- The child & the parents have to be healthy (without COVID19 symptoms)
- Use of MASK, Social distancing is MUST
- No senior citizens are allowed for their safety due to COVID19 pandemic
- Smart Parenting workshops.
- School lectures and workshops for parents.
- Teacher training workshops.
- Study Smart – workshops for 9th and 10th standard students.
- Know Yourself – school based workshops for teenage students.